Hi all,

Quoting Dave Neary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> We now have 5 volunteers, and I think that's a nice sized panel.
>
> Thanks a lot to everyone for their answers.

It's been pointed out to me that because of the times when I started looking for
people, earlier timezones have been favoured somewhat. Since people further West
haven't had a proper chance to volunteer, I'll hold off on getting a judging
panel together until this evening. If you want to help judge, and you haven't
said anything yet, speak up. In about 5 or 6 hours, I will send a mail to the
panel of 5.

Apologies to the people who I already mailed to say they would be judging.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary