Tomas Mraz wrote:
> > If anyting, I'd make it easier to undo the
> > last point added and make it easier to close the
> > curve when done
> +1

And that annoying bug where you can't have anchor points within 8
pixels of the left or top edges (and possible the other edge too).

I am sure I've seen it in CVS, but can't find it right now. Am I
imagining things?

A hint for closing the curve - you can zoom in and out with + and
- while editing a curve, which is handy for getting those clicks
right if there are a number of points (or if you miss the first
time). Also very handy for adding points or dragging anchors when
the curve is closed.

        David Neary,
        Lyon, France
CV: http://dneary.free.fr/CV/