Carol Spears wrote:
On Thu, Dec 09, 2004 at 05:58:51PM +1300, Joseph Heled wrote:

(And Carol, there is no need to point out it can be done by going over the pixels one by one and a hand calculator ....)

i offer you a two step solution and you get worried that i will suggest a thousands of steps solution?

what did i do to you?

carol

I felt it was inappropriate to be treated as a newbee, who could not think of the obvious workaround. I posted because I thought there should be a better way. The other response showed that this is a legitimate known issue/request.

-Joseph