Alan Horkan wrote:
Some people have difficulty dealing with the connotations of the term "The
GIMP".   I wont go into details again about why some people have issues
with the name, some even finding it offensive.

I still find it baffling that people would get upset about something so lighthearted and harmless, but the idea of making the name configurable in the interests of a quiet life vaguely appeals if it can be done non-intrusively.

Has anyone thought of (ab)using the i18n system for this?  If
all occurances of 'GIMP' can be tagged, someone can easily derive
a en_US.TriviallyOffended translation from en_US...

Adam D. Moss   . ,,^^   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   co:3