Hi everyone!

Due to a suggestion on the portuguese-br translation I had set up,
I renamed, in GIMP 2.2 already, the "Xtns" menu option to "Extras".

"Extras" is written and means the same in PT and EN, just as Xtns was
being used as abreviation of "extensÃes".

I am writting this because I liked the way it feels, with a whole word
in there, instead of some pr3-h4x0r dialect, and am suggesting that
it gets renamed in this development cycle.

On other news, I was going to update my build today, as I've returned
from holydays, and anoncvs seens to be down. :-( So I am with a
pre-2.2.1 build right now.