Tomasz Grobelny wrote:

Where can I find a decent script-fu documentation? I mean a document where I can find most supported functions especially string manipulation functions (like split, chop, substring, find etc.). TIA

The Script-Fu plug-in of GIMP uses SIOD as its Scheme interpreter. The main site for information on SIOD is Be aware that not all features of SIOD as listed at that site are available in GIMP. This is because G IMP uses an older version of the SIOD interpreter and doesn't use all of the C source files which are part of SIOD. IIRC, the features found in slibu.c are not available to be used in Script-Fu.