Will thge gimp move to tiny-fu compleately?

Kevin Cozens wrote:

Tomasz Grobelny wrote:

Where can I find a decent script-fu documentation? I mean a document where I can find most supported functions especially string manipulation functions (like split, chop, substring, find etc.). TIA

The Script-Fu plug-in of GIMP uses SIOD as its Scheme interpreter. The main site for information on SIOD is http://people.delphiforums.com/gjc/siod.html. Be aware that not all features of SIOD as listed at that site are available in GIMP. This is because G IMP uses an older version of the SIOD interpreter and doesn't use all of the C source files which are part of SIOD. IIRC, the features found in slibu.c are not available to be used in Script-Fu.

Campbell J Barton

Sierra Suites Hotel
32 Fourth Av Waltham, Room 103
phone: 781 622 1900