Hello,

Thanks to the help obtained in this list I have finished the modification of gimp color manager plugin to work with gimp 2.x.

ftp://www.virtual-sub.org/gimp-color-manager-0.0.9.tgz

This version is identical to the original 0.0.8 it only have a change regarding to the default directory. Now it looks for the "color" directory in the user gimp preferences directory using a gimp_directory() and G_DIR_SEPARATOR to meke it platform independent (in linux file:/home/user/.gimp-2.x/color )

I made this modification because I use this plug-in to aply icc scanner color correction profiles. As I have seen in this list, there is some discussion about the new gimp functionalities regarding color profiles management in Gimp. Unfortunatelly I am not an expert on this topic, but I will kep an eye on it.

--
Jordi Cantón
http://www.virtual-sub.org