>From:  Carol Spears <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>there is nothing more adjustable than a layer that you make and use as a
>mask.  it is easier on your computer and everything saves with less
>space being taken in the file.

You have misunderstood what about we are writing!!!!!

We are not writing about the selections (which are masks) but
we are writing about the **tools** used to make the selections.

Yes, GIMP art are nice, but it does not make the impossible possible.
This extra tool makes the impossible possible. The new tool is
needed (I have waited for 8 years!!).

Regards,
Juhana