hi Shlomi,

On Sun, Jan 30, 2005 at 12:27:36PM +0200, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> Hi Stu! (and gimp-developer)
>
> You can find what I have so far (based on 0.6.3) here:
>
> http://www.shlomifish.org/open-source/Gimp/gimp-ace/gimp-ace-0.6.5.tar.gz

this is one of my favorite plug-in, thank you for the work that went
into porting it.  i cannot even imagine it as the plug-in works on
images in a way i have not been able to do without it.

i grabbed this tarball when i first awoke this morning, (sometime
between 8am and 9am PST) and there have been two changes to it since
then.  this information i got from the irc ....

the one problem i saw with it, that has been fixed on my local copy is
that it installs itself into the gimp-1.2 color directory
<Image>->Image->Colors->Adaptive Contrast .  this has changed since
gimp-1.2 and the Colors menu is now located in <Image>->Layers.

i was able to easily fix this by changing line 140 of src/gimp_ace.c:
"<Image>/Image/Colors/Adaptive Contrast...",   to
"<Image>/Layer/Colors/Adaptive Contrast...",

anyone else who has gotten this tarball might want to fix this.

thanks again for the work on this, it is one of my favorite plug-ins.

carol