Sven Neumann wrote:

Gerhard GauÃling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
In batch processing one can select an action (i.e. gimp-script), a folder for loading the files for processing and one for saving them, and in which kind the naming is to be managed, and so on. [...]

I think this is something that can be developed completely independently as a GIMP plug-in. And sure, I am waiting for someone to write this for several years already.

That's pretty much what David's Batch Processor does, except that is uses a fixed gui to control a number of common ops, instead of requiring a script to perform general ops.

David Hodson  --  this night wounds time