On 02.03.2005, at 13:29, Sven Neumann wrote:

Sorry, but I don't see your point. It has been show that supersampling
makes sense for some corner cases. It is off by default and users can
activate it in case they run into one of the corner cases. Of course
it could be faster but where's your problem?

No problem on this side of the wire other then that is feature is counterintuitive, slow, undocumented and pretty much useless for the blend tool except for deliberate cases. I'm trying to figure out whether this (NB: the generic supersampling code) is something worth improving and if it is what an adequate interface would be.

Servus,
      Daniel