On Wed, Mar 16, 2005 at 10:03:15AM +1300, Pepster wrote:
> Their page says
> "Our method is based on a simple premise: neighboring pixels in space-time
> that have similar intensities should have similar colors"

I only skimmed the site a little last night, but I was under the
impression that the 'time' aspect had to do only with colorizing videos.
(Apparently the user can stroke every 10th frame, or so, and their software
would figure out the colorization need on the in-between frames.)

I could've easily be mislead by my skimming, though. ;)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]         "I'm anticipating an all-out tactical
http://newbreedsoftware.com/      dog-fight, followed by a light dinner."