Andreas Røsdal wrote:

> I've found that using the latest version of automake and autoconf will
> solve this problem. Also, this page might help you:
> http://wiki.gimp.org/gimp/HowToCompileGimp_2fMicrosoftWindows
>
> The wiki-page is great, but I think it could be even more specific in some
> areas.

The problem is that someone who only tried to build a release tarball
moved my page about this (it is the 'Old' version now), didn't try to
integrate his instructions and doesn't seem to maintain it anymore...

Feedback is appreciated, I think I will try to combine the instructions
into one page again and think about a better way to maintain the list of
files.

HTH,
Michael

--