Hi all,

As most of you know, there are some GIMP t-shirts for sale on http://www.sourcewear.com, and for the sale of each shirt, the GIMP gets a donation.

We just got the first installment from t-shirt sales (I'd like to thank Federico Lara from Mayopi for that), which includes a summary.

In short, sourcewear sold $130 worth of t-shirts (in other words, 8 or 9 t-shirts), which (after costs) brings us just over $19.

Given that there is a profit sharing agreement in place, it might be an idea to install a more permanent link on the front page to "Buy GIMP stuff" - I know that Postgres have been doing this, and have sold considerably more t-shirts.

I had attached the sales summary from Federico, but it seems it prevented my mail from getting through to the list the first time

Cheers,
Dave.
--
David Neary