Hi all,

I know that a fair number of you (us) are going to GUADEC, and from IRC chatter, it seems that some people wanted to go for the cheap accommodation option (€8 per night for a kind of dormitory).

Murray Cumming ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) is looking after this, and would like to hear from people, either by adding their names to the wiki page http://live.gnome.org/Stuttgart2005/Accommodation or mailing him directly (with a preference for the wiki).

There is a requirement for a minimum number of people before we can book, so get back quickly if this is an option you want.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Neary