Hi list,
I have a quick question concerning developing a gimp plugin for Windows.
Do I need to recompile the entire application to get the .libs necessary to link with or is there an "SDK-only" distribution somewhere (.h + .lib)?

I couldn't find compiled libgimp etc. anywhere and am kind of hoping I don't have to recompile everything just to write a plugin.

Also, it would be nice if my plugin could somehow be "notified" when the image has changed in some way. I was wondering if this was possible with the current plugin architecture and if so, what kind of plugin would be better suited to achieve this.