"Jakub Friedl (lists)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> it is a good idea. the descibed behaviour is really handy when
> editing zoomed in image. however i use the current space function
> too. would it be possible to use a different key for the temporary
> move tool?

Anything is possible but the question is if it is a good idea to
implement any possible option. The current feature is hard to discover
already, adding another key will hide it even more.  Since tools can
already be switched using the keyboard, I propose that the current
behaviour is ditched in favor of the panning feature.