> funcionality on the botton right corner of the image windows works
> allright for me - maybe there could be a way to let that more
> visible.
That feature is really great when you need just panning, but in some cases it is
not enough. I very often do retouching of zoomed photos with quick brush strokes
and i do need a way to pan in the image very often. The Space is just
ideal for that:
stroke, stroke, stroke.... hit space and pan... stroke stroke
stroke... hits space and pan... stroke stroke stroke --- this way i do
not move my mouse/tablet cursor from the comfortable working area at
all and it really speeds things up.

Jakub Friedl