On Mon, 20 Jun 2005, Robert L Krawitz wrote:

> Again: adding a simple text entry box for the filename, with tab
> completion but not autocompletion, would entirely solve my problem
> here!

And I would be happy if you could enter these things in the entry box that
pop up when you just start to type.

Maybe one should do some hacking and simply make some LD_PRELOAD hack that
replaces the dialog in gtk with almost the same one but with an entry
box added. Not very pretty but it could help some people.. Maybe a project
for someone to play with during some lonely weekend.