> Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> On Monday, June 20, 2005, 0:40:37, Sven Neumann wrote:
>
> > Perhaps you should stop looking at the dialog and just blindly enter
> > paths. It works surprisingly well.
>
> Not on Windows, and you still have to confirm your selection twice.

Maybe we can at least turn a part of this thread into something useful....

Jernej, I couldn't reproduce your problem with the bookmarks on windows -
they work just fine for me. And your current description is a bit too vague,
too - there might be problems and needed improvements, but it's impossible
to determine what you're referring to.

We should probably take this to a GTK+ list, but first I'd like to figure
out why the file chooser seems to work fine on my system and not on yours.

Michael

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail gratis + 3 Ausgaben stern gratis
++ Jetzt anmelden & testen ++ http://www.gmx.net/de/go/promail ++