On Tue, Jun 21, 2005 at 09:28:56PM +0200, Michael Schumacher <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I still believe that making language-specific menus is a disservice to
> > users. It's only use is for marketing of the language in question ("oh,
> > so it's in script-fu!"). But such ideas were and probably are unpopular
> > within a community that prejuduices some languages over others.
> You didn't miss the current efforts or restructuring the menus, did you?

I very likely did miss them. That's why I wrote "as script fu does (or
did)" because I am not that well-informed about future menu plans. Not
even about the current cvs menus.

If it coincides with what I stated as my goals and preferences then just the

(Please note that I was asked a specific question and gave a specific
answer.  I did not criticise current or future plans).

                The choice of a
      ----==-- _       generation     Marc Lehmann
      ---==---(_)__  __ ____  __      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      http://schmorp.de/