On Tue, Jun 21, 2005 at 10:48:15PM +0200, Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> (1) Use the latest GTK+ 2.6 release. Most of the problems that you and
>     others mentioned have been addressed in the meantime and it
>     doesn't really make sense to have a discussion on bugs that are
>     already fixed.

Sorry, I was completely wrong earlier. I just spent some more time with the
2.6.8 file dialog.

Not a _single_ problem I described been changed (I originally assumed that
the "kills the selection" problem has gone away, but it's still there).

So what you said above is wrong (in your langauge "is a blatant lie"). Why
do you claim that if it isn't true?

What is the purpose behind your behaviour? Really, just claiming that
problems aren't there doesn't make them go away.

                The choice of a
      ----==-- _       generation     Marc Lehmann
      ---==---(_)__  __ ____  __      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      http://schmorp.de/