On Tue, Jun 21, 2005 at 10:48:15PM +0200, Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> (1) Use the latest GTK+ 2.6 release. Most of the problems that you and
>     others mentioned have been addressed in the meantime and it
>     doesn't really make sense to have a discussion on bugs that are
>     already fixed.

Sorry, I was completely wrong earlier. I just spent some more time with the
2.6.8 file dialog.

Not a _single_ problem I described been changed (I originally assumed that
the "kills the selection" problem has gone away, but it's still there).

So what you said above is wrong (in your langauge "is a blatant lie"). Why
do you claim that if it isn't true?

What is the purpose behind your behaviour? Really, just claiming that
problems aren't there doesn't make them go away.

--
                The choice of a