Kevin Cozens wrote:

pepster wrote:

Say I have a scrip-fu plugin (I am thinking about wrap sharp), and I want to add a preview window to make it more useful.

Does it mean I must re-write the plugin in C, or is there an easier way?

You would have to re-write it in C. There is no easy way to add a preview window to Script-Fu.

I tried to make a start but facing immediate problems. Would appreciate some pointers -

1. The scm code calls the (pdb) plugin plug_in_edge. I am not sure how my C plugin can make a call to another plugin??

2. The preview need to render just a sub-region of the preview drawable - but a plug-in such as plug_in_edge need a drawable as argument. How does one turn a region into a new drawable?

Thanks, Joseph