michael chang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> So you can't do something like a two boxes with columns, in a box, and
> then have a list of those boxes?  Something like the way Java Swing
> does GUIs?

You can do that in GTK+ but not in a GtkTreeView. At least not without
writing a very complex cell renderer that combines multiple cell
renderers. It would be extremely difficult to get this right and it is
also a user interface that would be unique (and thus hard to use).
I suggest we stick with the classic GtkCellLayout which packs cell
renderers horizontally.