On Mon, 2005-05-02 at 17:23 -0400, Tom Copeland wrote:
> Howdy -
>
> Here's a bit of GIMP "code publicity" I thought folks might be
> interested in.  I'm working on a tutorial for IBM's developerWorks site
> on the GLib collections - GSList, GHashTable, GTree, and all that.  As
> part of the tutorial, I'm picking out excerpts of various collection
> type usages from a couple of nice open source apps - like the GIMP.

This tutorial, complete with Gimp Glib API usage code samples, is up on
the IBM developerWorks web site now:

http://www-130.ibm.com/developerworks/linux

IBM has redone their tutorial format, so there's not as much clicking
from slide to slide as there used to be, which is nice.

Hope folks find it interesting!

Yours,

Tom