ooooo, I'm quite blind.

Sven Neumann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> falolaf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>

>>If have the spinner in focus and hit the up-arrow increases the value
>>and hit the down-arrow decreases the value.
>>But having the spinner in focus and hit the up-arrow DECREASES the value
>>and hit the down-arrow INCREASES the value.
>

> You are contradicting yourself here? Is there a negation missing
> somewhere or did I miss something?

This should be more correct:
If the SPINNER is in focus and I hit the up-arrow it increases the value
and if I hit the down-arrow it decreases the value.
But having the SLIDER in focus and hit the up-arrow it DECREASES the value
and hit the down-arrow it INCREASES the value.

>>Is this behaviour made by decision?
>

> This would be a GTK+ issue. This is just a standard GTK+ widget. Or do
> other GTK+ applications don't show this problem?

Haven't found an app to test, with spinner and slider, that I use.

> Sven

/Anders