Arnaud Darmont writes:
 > It seems that i'm missing some lib files from gimp
 > and gtk2+. I don't want to build those softwares completely, could someone
 > send me the necessary LIBs?

Go to www.gimp.org/win32/downloads.html for developer packages
(headers, import libraries) for GTK+, Pango, atk and GLib. You will
also need the gettext package if I recall correctly. Also get the
pkg-config package.

Fetch www.gimp.org/win32/gimp-dev-2.2.7.zip for GIMP headers and
import libraries. (Although is says 2.2.7, this should work fine for
GIMP 2.2.8, too, as the API doesn't change.)

The easiest (IMHO) way to compile a (simple) GIMP plug-in is with the
gimptool command (gimptool-2.0.exe) included in the above gimp-dev
zipfile. Assuming your environment is set up sensibly, the command:

gimptool-2.0 --build plugin.c

should compile and link the GIMP plu-in plugin.c. No need for any IDE
where you have to set include paths and libraries manually.

(But the requirement that the environment is set up sensibly is
perhaps a stumbling block...)

--tml