I am fine with Layers Colors and FIlters integration, if submenus are
used in an efficeint way.

I am not so sure about Image->Modes , unless tehre is a ubmenu
Colors->Image to indicate taht thos ewill operate ont eh whole image
instead of a drawable. But then, they could just stay were they are.

        JS
        -><-