Greetings, all.

After almost a year and a half of development, Tiny-Fu has reached a major
milestone with the release of the 1.0.0 version. Although it is now at version
1.0, there are a few minor issues remaining. Mainly, the translation files are
not all up-to-date yet and there is one (or possibly two) script files which
are not working properly.

I felt the remaining issues were minor enough that it wasn't worth holding off
on the release of a 1.0 version. I also needed to release a 1.0 version so the
code could be branched allowing work to begin on the changes needed so Tiny-Fu
can be used with the current CVS version of GIMP.

A tarball of version 1.0.0 of Tiny-Fu is now available at:
http://www.interlog.com/~kcozens/software/gimp/tiny-fu.html

With the release of the 1.0.0 version, the code has been branched. The 1.0
branch of code is the stable release of Tiny-Fu for the 2.2 version of GIMP.
The HEAD version of Tiny-Fu in CVS is the 1.1 version for use with the current
CVS version of GIMP.

There are quite a few changes that need to be applied to the 1.1 branch of the
Tiny-Fu code in order to catch up to the current state of GIMP development. I
will be applying the changes as quickly as I can but I am also involved in
another important project for a client (ie. paid work) that may limit the time
I have available to work on Tiny-Fu.

Keep an eye on the Tiny-Fu ChangeLog file if you wish to follow the status of
the development for the 1.1 version of Tiny-Fu.

Changes since the 1.0.0rc1 release:

- Updates to various string translation files

- Updates and fixes to various scripts

        * scripts/text-circle.sct: Letters are now placed properly for both
        positive and negative fill angles. Last(?) fix for bug #144588.

        * scripts/font-map.sct: Updated to fix problems related to change in
        handling of string arrays (see bug #168290). Fixes bug #308681.

        * scripts/coffee.sct: Fixed "alot" in a string to read "a lot".

--
Cheers!

Packet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]|  Try to assimilate the world!"