Hallo to all,

First the requested more details about the AGEIA PhysX chip ( SDK )
Unfortunately the first two links are in german

1)http://www.heise.de/newsticker/result.xhtml?url=/newsticker/meldung/57232
2)http://www.heise.de/newsticker/result.xhtml?url=/newsticker/meldung/62391

But for all who can understand it or proper use google language tools

My questions in this direction are simple

1)How is it possible to use GIMP or a plugin from GIMP as preprocessing tool
for
something else ( in this case for the PhysX SDK )
2)My I dont think that I have to worry about 2D or 3D as its all the same in
one way
3)The second link mentioned that Softimage XSI a tool like Blender
      http://www.ogre3d.org/wiki/index.php/AssemblingAToolset
     will support the chip,so I thought that it will be also a good idea to
think about
     how to do something about it that GIMP and Blender interoperate
properly
     because like also Axel Philipsenburg mentioned in a different post
there is a
     audience for 3D and 2D use of GIMP
4)And the bottomline for me is how GIMP can be improved using trends from a
very dynamic industry like game developing
5)Any suggestion welcomed how to improve the use of GIMP on the 3 Gaming
platforms Playstation , Xbox , Ncube
   http://www.renci.org/PS2/

  Thanks

  Regards