Gottfried Zojer wrote:

> 1)How is it possible to use GIMP or a plugin from GIMP as preprocessing tool
> for something else ( in this case for the PhysX SDK )

Write a GIMP plug-in, have it use the PhysX SDK API and make sure that
it can be compiled an linked.

> 4)And the bottomline for me is how GIMP can be improved using trends from a
> very dynamic industry like game developing

By someone who looks for the latest trends and tries to find uses for
them in GIMP.

> 5)Any suggestion welcomed how to improve the use of GIMP on the 3 Gaming
> platforms Playstation , Xbox , Ncube http://www.renci.org/PS2/

Is it used on these platforms already? If yes, it would be nice if you
could provide some more information.

Michael

--
The GIMP > http://www.gimp.org      | IRC: irc://irc.gimp.org/gimp