michael chang wrote:

On 8/15/05, Brian Thomason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am packaging up gimp 2.2.8 for Linspire and have noticed some strange

When the print dialog is open, the orientation is set to "Auto", which
is good, but none of the default position indentions are set. (Left,
Right, left Border, etc...)  For the common user, he will just hit print
when presented with the dialog, and this will simply fail as it is.

Which printing system does Linspire use? (e.g. CUPS, BSD, etc.)  Does
it make one of it's own to make it similar to Windows?

We use CUPS.  (No modifications, other than cosmetics)