michael chang wrote:

On 8/15/05, Brian Thomason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
michael chang wrote:
On 8/15/05, Brian Thomason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am packaging up gimp 2.2.8 for Linspire and have noticed some strange
Right, left Border, etc...)  For the common user, he will just hit print
when presented with the dialog, and this will simply fail as it is.

At odd times, if the user doesn't flatten the image before printing,
it will only print the current layer.  And he'll wonder why half his
image is gone.  [I can't remember what version of GIMP/GIMP-Print this
is in.]  Some who are prompted for auto-flattening-export think it
will perminantly flatten their image, and look for a work around.

Are you packing gutenprint/gimpprint also?

Not unless needed.  We've been happy with 4.2.7 up to this point.

-Brian