Hi,

"Hal V. Engel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> What is needed for GIMP 2.4 are two very simple plug-ins that will
> do two things:
>
> 1. Allow the user to assign a profile to an image.  This would pull
> up a dialog that allows the user to assign the default working space
> profile or select from a list of available profiles.
>
> 2. Allow the user to do a color space conversion.  This would pull
> up a dialog that would have a "from" and "to" section.  In the
> "from" section the user would be able to select either the embedded
> profile if one exited (otherwise this is gray) or from a list of
> available profiles.  In the "to" section the user would be able to
> select either the default working space profile or from a list of
> available profiles.

This could already be done using the current API except that there's
not yet a profile chooser widget. But one could use
GtkFileChooserButton for now until such a widget is written. The API
to access the color management preferences does already exist since
GIMP >= 2.3.2. I would very much welcome some help here.

If this can save code duplication, this could very well be done in a
single plug-in that registers multiple menu entries.

Sven