On 8/24/05, Manish Singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Well, the python bindings are disted with GIMP, though not on Windows.
> This will change with GIMP 2.4 though.
>
> If you care about Windows, you should've said so from the beginning. ;)
> You're basically stuck with C for 2.2, script-fu won't cut it.

... and I was almost sure I mentioned that portability is a priority for me.
I apologize for failng to ennumerate the current and potential
future platforms I might hope to let people use. </wry>

Oh well, looks like C it is, with all the non-portability that implies.
I was hoping for more generic abstractions.

Thanks!

(woc)