On Thursday 25 August 2005 09:31, woc wrote:
> On 8/24/05, Michael Schumacher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> If you make sure that GCC can build it, use stuff that'savailable
>> on any platform (Hint: make heavy use of glib functions), make the
>> plug-in available at http://registry.gimp.org and announce new
>> releases on the gimp mailinglists, you won't have to worry about
>> win32 binaries.

> Hmm... would this approach also let me support power pc people?

You can build PPC and PPC64 binaries. I think you'd need eitehr a real
machine or a good emulator to actually thest them.

> If so, I think I'm happy.

Be happy anyway. You're going to live through the time you spend no
matter how you feel, you might as well enjoy it while you're there.

Cheers; Leon

http://linux.org.au/            Member, Linux Australia