On 8/25/05, Uma Maran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi
> I want to use WMF on my C/GTK application
> As such, when i try to open a WMF on the GIMP or on my application, the
> image is set to a specific size on its own and hence it gets distorted..
> Can anybody give a solution for this?
> Thanks in advance

If I understand your problem correctly, this is a limitation of the
WMF format.  You'll need to make sure that the aspect ratio you are
rasterizing to is the same as the aspect ratio it was intended to be
rasterized to.

You might want to consider using SVG in place of WMF.  It's newer and
has its own warts, but it doesn't suffer from this particular problem.