Sven Neumann ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> >

> > I am now looking for a volunteer to go over authors.xml and check
> > what roles apply to the people listed there. Perhaps also check that
> > noone important is missing (last time we did that was before the 2.2
> > release). No coding skills required, you don't even need to know
> > anything but the mere basics about XML.  Some knowledge of the GIMP
> > history will definitely help though...
> No response whatsoever. So there isn't even interest in helping with
> the simple tasks any longer? This is becoming somewhat frustrating...

I am pretty sure that it is *not* simple and that there are very few
people being able to do that. And no, I don't think I could do this.
There are too many names in that file I've never heard of and I have no
interest at all go digging through ancient maillogs or changelogs just
to figure out if someone was a contributor or doc-writer or whatever.

I am surprised that you're surprised about the underwhelming response.