On 8/26/05, Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
> Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> >  http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gimp/authors.xml?view=markup
> >
> > I am now looking for a volunteer to go over authors.xml and check
> > what roles apply to the people listed there. Perhaps also check that
> > noone important is missing (last time we did that was before the 2.2
> > release). No coding skills required, you don't even need to know
> > anything but the mere basics about XML.  Some knowledge of the GIMP
> > history will definitely help though...
> No response whatsoever. So there isn't even interest in helping with
> the simple tasks any longer? This is becoming somewhat frustrating...

I wasn't sure if I should attempt the task or not, and was kinda
hoping someone else would take the task (because I'm fiddling with
some other things in POV-Ray and Perl, among other things).  But I
believe I could attempt this, if you can point me generally at the
document sources I might want to look up, and what special
instructions I'd need for "submitting" the finished product.

 - Just my two cents