Hello,
I am a student at the American University of Beirut (AUB) currently working for a Masters degree in Engineering Management. I am in the process of conducting research work on managerial and organizational aspects of the open source software development process. Accordingly, I've devised a survey to which I am inviting a number of open source software developers to fill out.

I would thus very much appreciate your help in filling out the online survey, which may be accessed on:

http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=281002

If you know of other developers you think may be willing to fill it out, please send them this message.

If you have any comments or feedback on the content or style of survey, or if you believe you can provide other information that may be useful for my thesis, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you in advance,

Hania Sabbidin

Engineering Management Programme

American University of Beirut