Actually... I was trying to figure out what the best way to do that would be... mostly because I run GIMP in a Win32 environment, so compiling GIMP isn't quite as straightforward as it is in Linux. If I could figure out how to compile from CVS on Win32, I definitely would. Of course, I'm just going on the info I found at that said that compiling from CVS required additional software. Then again, maybe I'm just overcomplicating this. Is it as simple as downloading the source from CVS and compiling it? And for that matter, if that's the case, is there an easy way to download the source from CVS? Thanks in advance for any feedback you can offer.

Sven Neumann wrote:

Lance Dockins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

I've been testing GIMP 2.3.3 and I noticed that some of the changes of
late have indicated we're nearing a 2.3.4 release.  Does anyone know
what timeframe we're looking at for the 2.3.4 release?

Whenever I get around to do it, which will hopefully be this weekend.
But, seriously, why don't you just use CVS?