Hi all,

Just letting people know that we got a nice donation to the GIMP of $1000 from people at BackupAssist.com.

In the words of Matthew Lim, who was the guy who asked that they donate, and he said his boss was "willing to donate $1000 [...] because the GIMP saves us money over Adobe".

In the next couple of days, I'd like to update the donors page to acknowledge the money coming in through the friends of GIMP (I may not have time for the next few days though). If anyone else is able to help with this, it would be appreciated. Please email me if you have 3 or 4 hours of availability to do some drudge work over the next couple of weeks. And you like that kind of thing :)

David Neary