Simon Ormholt Schrøder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>    Right now we are conducting an electronic survey to get an
>    overview of current usability effort within the open source
>    community. We encourage you to participate at
>    http://www.sieker.dk/survey/survey.php?sid=28

I would love to participate in the survey and went to that website,
only to find out that the designers of this online survey decided that
my standard font size is way too large and that I should rather spend
20 minutes reading text in font-size "x-small". That makes the page
pretty much unusable. I know how to workaround this problem, but could
you please consider to fix your CSS in order to make your survey more
attractive to other potential participants? Thanks.