On 11/1/05, Roel Schroeven <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> http://www.gegl.org/TODO.html seems to be something like that.

Yes, except it was updated on 12 February, 2003 :)

I'm not saying that somebody is obligated to do it, because as
contributor I understand how difficult it can be to find even 5
minutes for a simple task. I just see the same situation over and over
again, when people have no idea what is happening and where to begin
from.

Three people or so claimed to be interested in helping out with GEGL
at least since I'm reading this list (~1 year, and I'm sure there were
more people) and they were most likely discouraged. Maybe it's time
for them to talk? Oh well, this might be the wrong ML for such a
topic. I'm sorry then.

Alexandre