On 12/9/05, Carol Spears <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 09, 2005 at 08:12:01PM +0000, Chris Share wrote:
> > I forgot to mention I'm working on Windows.
> >
> i don't think that you get one then.

There is a gimptool for windows.  If you don't build gimp yourself, it
might be available in the hard-to-find gimp development package for

> gimptool only provides the information about where the files are on your
> computer.  i think (and they reminded me of this on the irc today) that
> being able to use a Makefile would eliminate the need for gimptool.

This is true.  Gimptool is only a convenience.  But if you are going
to develop on windows, you definately need msys, a bunch of developer
packages for gtk, gettext, etc, and the gimp developer package.