Hi,

I'm getting the following error when I run CompileGIMPShellScript.sh:

checking for GLIB - version >= 2.8.0... no
*** Could not run GLIB test program, checking why...
*** The test program failed to compile or link. See the file config.log for the *** exact error that occured. This usually means GLIB is incorrectly installed.
configure: error: Test for GLIB failed. See the file 'INSTALL' for help.
OK. Script is finished now.

I suspect that the error is because I don't have the correct version of GLIB.

What libraries do I need to fix this and where do I put them?

Cheers,

Chris