Mhm, good point, seems you are right. So the legal way could be bying a legal 2nd hand version of PS6 for the developer that develops the PSD support. A PS6 version at ebay is about 40,- euro (new) so if there would be a active gimp developer that would do that no problem sponsor this package so he can get the informations on a legal way.

Tor Lillqvist schrieb:
Bart writes:
> BTW the SDK is available on other sites on the net i posted the url at > the beginning of that thread.

Surely you aren't suggesting that we should use illegally (well,
against its license anyway) redistributed copies of the PS6 SDK to
improve the psd plug-in? That would be very unethical and also greatly
increase the risk of attacks from Adobe's lawyers.

--tml

--
|\/\/\/|
|      |
| (O)(O)        Bart.
C      _)       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|   ,_/
|   /    - Ich bin nicht berechtigt Aushilfslehrer zu feuern -
/   \
                http://www.neeneenee.de