"William Skaggs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Roberto Winter wrote:
>> tried to build the cvs gimp on debian unstable and got this:
> Please file a Bugzilla report about this.   There are several
> possible explanations, and it would be good to be able to deal
> with them in a more systematic way than this mailing list.

It is more than appropriate to ask on the mailing-list in such a
case. The likelihood that this is a bug is very small. It is most
likely just a problem with either the CVS checkout or the build
environment. Having bug reports for such problems would be rather
annoying. Our bug-tracker is not a help forum. Please don't encourage
people to use it as such.