On Fri, Mar 10, 2006 at 09:08:57PM +0100, Sven Neumann wrote:
> Hi,
> Carol Spears <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > any thoughts about using this software to help manage the berkeley
> > gimp mail lists?
> We don't need any nazi software that forces people on this list to
> behave in certain ways. You and anyone else subscribed here is free to
> ignore any posts that he/she dislikes.
i dunno, i was trying to start a discussion and i thought that i asked

it is very difficult to watch everything being taken over and handled in
a way that other applications think is better.  sometimes it feels like
an attack from groups of well-paid individuals from those different
software apps, even -- although, lord knows, i have been wrong about
this kind of thing before.

what i saw was something more like a teacher who looks at your first few
efforts to fullfill an assignment and gives the student a chance to try
it again.

returned mail is not as much like begging please please please, read the

there is a chance you understand the term nazi so much better than me